Sweet potatoes are a rich source of fibre as well as containing a good array of vitamins and minerals including iron, calcium, selenium, and they're a good source of most of our B vitamins and vitamin C. One of the key nutritional benefits of sweet potato is that they're high in an antioxidant known as beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A once consumed.
– An excellent source of vitamin C
– A good source of potassium (more than a banana!)
– A good source of vitamin B6
– Fat-, sodium- and cholesterol-free
– Only 110 calories per serving
Imagination is endless.
Do you have dietary concerns? Questions about an upcoming event? Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you soon!
Monday - Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Copyright © 2018 Jacked Potato Bar LLC - All Rights Reserved.